Looking to hire an OBM? You are in the right place
We are SOOO glad that you are looking to hire a Certified OBM®! And we would like to make it as quick and simple as possible for you to find your ideal match - whether you prefer to do it yourself, or are looking for us to help you.
NOTE: Use of this Site Indicates Acceptance of our Terms of Service. In plain English and to be totally clear, one of the things this TOS says is that the Online Business Manager Directory & Request for Proposal is strictly a connection service and that we do not guarantee or control the quality of listed professionals and do not endorse or recommend any of these professionals specifically. You acknowledge that any personnel contacted via this site will be properly screened by you as part of your hiring process and you are not relying on us for any screening whatsoever (unless you hire us to do so).
OPTION 1 - Submit a Request For Proposal (RFP) to our Certified OBM community
Click here to submit your needs via our free Request for Proposal (RFP) posting system. Complete the questionnaire and once approved your RFP will be sent to our community of Certified OBMs, who will be able to apply directly to you.
OPTION 2 - Browse the Certified OBM Directory
Click here to browse the Certified OBM Directory. Search based on your needs and reach out directly to those who are a potential fit.
If you would like to get some support with the hiring process we have a couple of ways we can help…
OPTION 3 - Request For Proposal Screening Service
With our Request for Proposal Screening Service we help create a strong RFP and review the responses for you. Here’s how it works:
- Provide us with your criteria and we will draft your RFP / posting
- We will then submit to our community of Certified OBMs on your behalf
- We screen all the proposals for the best fit
- You receive the top 3 most suitable candidates for interview
Email email@example.com to get started or learn more.
OPTION 4 - OBM Recruitment Package
This is our 'Full Recruitment' option, we take care of the hiring process for you from A to Z. Here’s how it works:
- On a 60 minute call together we will discuss your specific needs and gather all the information we need to write an attractive role description for you
- We will post your position and source candidates
- We will receive and review all applications
- We will have all initial conversations with the candidates we feel are a potential fit, and create a short list of the top 2-3
- We will schedule calls for you with the short list, and provide recommendations on what to cover in these conversations
- We will debrief with you to assist in a final selection if needed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or learn more to get started or learn more.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com