Certified Since:: August/2022
Are you a coach looking for your ‘orchestra conductor’? Someone to handle ALL THE NITTY-GRITTY of running an online coaching business so you could focus on your magic? Or maybe you’re launching an online program but not sure where to start?
I get it. You started your business to feel fulfilled by your work. So, why does it sometimes feel so draining? You have all the brilliant ideas and know *exactly* what to do…Yet, there are just not enough hours in the day to do it all alone.
Well, I’m here to take the load off you and assist you on your journey of making a change. Just like you, I believe in the power of coaching and the way it transforms lives.
In fact, I made it my mission to be there for people like you every-step-of-the-way. I’d love to help you to:
- Replace chaos with a gameplan rooted in strategy and intention
- Always have someone to lean on
- Finally take a deep breath and have time to recharge (knowing your business is taken care of)
- Bring abundance into your business and explore new opportunities awaiting for you
- Work from a place of alignment and peace
- Lovingly let go of what no longer serves you and fully step into your zone of genius 😉
As an Online Business Manager for purpose-driven coaches, spiritual teachers, and course creators, this is my jam. Together with my team, I’d like to show you that you can easily have all of the above (and more!). Together, we’ll inject more peace into your everyday life and take your business to the next level.
We specialise in:
- Business Administration
- Project Management & Strategic Planning
- Online Program Launch Management
- Team Management
- Client Onboarding & PM Tool System Implementation
Fun fact about me: I believe our purpose on Earth is to rediscover who we truly are, to remember our Home, our true power, while journeying through the wonderful experience called Life in 3D.
I’m an INFJ Personality.
How it’s like to work with me (testimonial): “Through partnering and working with Ioana, she brings a loving precision to helping me structure and plan my work so that we get to facilitate the deepest transformation for our clients, in a way that's authentic and effective, and efficient. Ioana brings her gifts of clarity (helping me crystallize ideas and service offerings), care (helping me create time to honor my values and grow personally and professionally), and commitment (helping me structure and plan the work). With her operational and business management support, I am enabled to show up better for the work I so love to do because I can relax knowing that someone has my back. I am immensely grateful for the service and love that Ioana brings to working through ALL of these details, for they truly make my work and my business much more effortless and so much more impactful. To anyone looking for someone to complement what you naturally bring as a coach/therapist/healer/consultant, I wholeheartedly recommend Ioana and her team.”
More success stories on the website: https://www.assistifycoaching.com/
• Certified Online Business Manager
• Bachelor in Psychology
• German "Sprachdiplom Stufe II" Certification on German language competencies on level B2/C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
• Event Planning and Management in a corporate environment
• Course on Resume, LinkedIn, Interviewing skills
• Training in Human Resources Management
• Previous 4-year corporate experience in Project Management
• Previous 3-year corporate experience in Administration, Operations, and Team Leadership
• Previous 4 years in Recruitment and Selection
Romanian – Native, English – Advanced/Native, German – Intermediary, Spanish – Beginner
Asana, Clickup, Kajabi, Wix, Squarespace, Teachable, Trello, Teamwork, Thinkific, Active Campaign, Coach Accountable, Paperbell, CoachVantage, Satori, Buzzsprout, Canva, Zapier, LastPass, Quickbooks, SurveyMonkey, Typeform Zoho, Loom, Slack, Otter.io, Calendly, Acuity, Stripe, Paypal, Microsoft 365, Google Suite, Dropbox, Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, DocuSign, HelloSign…
…And I’m learning new tools regularly. I love technology and thus I have yet to meet a system I can’t master. I love learning new platforms and trying out new tools.