Certified Since:: February 2021
As a systems-focused OBM, I give entrepreneurs back precious time. Time they can use to visualize, strategize, and ultimately take their business to the next level. The time they've been missing because they're trying to do it all: manage their team, compile and analyze KPIs, implement new projects and launches, and everything else needed to keep their successful business afloat.
Here's how I can support you:
- Project management: No more starting things and not finishing them because they've fallen through! Prior to becoming an OBM, I was a project manager for 5 years. I can create project plans and make sure that they're implemented on time and within budget.
- Team management: As an OBM, I function as a first-responder to any team questions, and escalate to you as needed. I also delegate tasks accordingly, follow up to make sure things are progressing, and troubleshoot as needed. My team management services also include hiring new team members (employees or contractors).
- Metrics tracking: My background is in research so data is my jam! I can help develop KPIs, implement systems for tracking, and conduct analysis (including recommendations!)
- Systems auditing: Maybe you have several tools in place but you feel like 1) there are too many 2) you're not using them to their full capabilities. Or maybe you don't have many tools in place, and you find yourself (and your team if you have one) doing things manually in Excel or a Word doc. I can take a look and offer recommendations for any of these scenarios.
- Systems implementations: If you don't have the capacity to implement new systems yourself, I can do them! Currently specializing in: Asana (PM tool), ClickUp (PM tool), and Dubsado (CRM)
- Improved customer experience: A lot of times, customer experience is poor because there isn't a systematic way to keep track of everything on the backend. There are lots of ways to automate recurring tasks like onboarding and offboarding clients, booking new clients, and invoicing. I can take a look at your existing processes and implement fool-proof automations to give you and your team more time to provide a tailored customer experience.
Certified Online Business Manager
Lean/Six Sigma Methodology Green Belt Certification
Google Suite (Docs, Drive, Mail, Sheets, etc.)