How do you know if you need to hire a virtual assistant (VA) or an online business manager (OBM?)
Today’s video will give you the scoop so you are clear on your next hire.
Ready for an OBM? Visit our Certified OBM® Directory at: www.hireanobm.com
- The OBM is focused on MANAGING – the VA is focused on DOING
- When a business grows to a certain level (early 6-figures and up) they need someone to plug into running the day-to-day activities of the business.
- The OBM is responsible for the entire TEAM – the VA is responsible for their individual work
- An OBM will work with your entire team to ensure that things are being completed on time, correctly and in pursuit of business objectives
- The OBM is focused on the BIG PICTURE – the VA is focused on a specific area (admin, tech, etc.)
- As a growth partner for the business, the OBM is focused on all aspects of the backend, including project management, systems, team and metrics.
Put simply – once you reach early 6-figures and there is too much stuff going on for you to keep managing it all… it’s time to hire an OBM.