I am available to speak for teleclasses, webinars and other virtual learning events and also have limited availability to speak live on stage… my favorite speaking topics include:
Hiring a Virtual Support Team – Get the Help you Need Without Spending a Fortune
As a business owner we know that we need help to “get stuff done” – we need the right support to take care of the many administrative, technical and other day to day activities for us so that we can focus our energy on what grows our business. And yet, traditionally the only option has been to hire employees, which is tough for many business owners. Thankfully in today’s digital age there is an alternative – hiring a virtual support professional to give you the help you need in a structure that fits you, your business and your budget.
Becoming an Online Business Manager – Playing a Bigger Game with your Clients (and Yourself)
Yes, there is a way for administrative professionals to create their own thriving business. More and more business owners are looking to hire an Online Business Manager (OBM) when they simply cannot grow their business anymore being the only one in charge. In order for them to take their business to the next level they need to pull themselves out of the day-to-day management activities and focus on growth. They need to hire an Online Business Manager. Join us for this call where we will discuss the nitty gritty details of becoming an Online Business Manager and help you determine if it is a fit for you (or not.)
From Secretary to CEO – Creating Success in Spite of Myself
People think that I was “born to be an entreprenuer” and that simply wasn’t so. I never grew up thinking that I would have my own business… in fact it was quite the opposite. I went to school, got a degree and figured I would work a corporate job forever, until I got really bored and figured there must be something more. Which began my journey of going from secretary to CEO of my own business. I’ve learned alot along the way, but most of all i’ve learned how much we get in the way of our own success and how critical it is to change how we view ourselves, our clients and our business in order to create true success.
Tina has been a featured speaker in many online and offline training and entrepreneurial events, including:
Live Speaking Engagements:
- International Virtual Assistants Association Annual Conference (May 2011)
- The More Life Tour with Suzanne Evans & David Neagle (July 2010)
- Wealthy Thought Leader Event with Andrea J. Lee (March 2010)
- Multiple Streams *In Action* with Andrea J. Lee (February 2005)
Virtual Speaking Engagements:
- Virtual Team Building Bootcamp, Featured Speaker (May 2011)
- Rewire your Wealth Telesummit, Featured Speaker (April 2011)
- Careers from the Kitchen Table Radio Show (April 2011)
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Featured Speaker (March 2011)
- International Virtual Assistants Association, Featured Speaker (October 2010)
- Sheri McConnell’s Smart Women’s Institute Radio Show, Featured Guest (May 2010)
- Virtually Successful Telesummit, Co-Host (April 2010)
- ULTIMATE Wealth & Success Circle, Featured Speaker (November 2009)
- VA Classroom, Featured Speaker (Sep 2008 & May 2010)
- Business of Being Virtual Teleseminar Series, Featured Speaker (September 2009)
- VA Virtuosos, Featured Speaker (June 2009)
- Reclaim U Radio Show, Featured Guest (January 2009)
- Erin Blaskie’s Summer Speaker Seried, Featured Speaker (August 2008)
- Online International Virtual Assistants Convention, Featured Speaker (yearly since 2008)
- THRIVE Hiring System, Founder & Lead Trainer (August 2010)
- Online Business Manager Academy, Founder & Lead Trainer (since 2010)
- Online Business Manager Certification Program, Founder & Lead Trainer (ongoing since 2009)
- Hot Skills VA Training Programs, Co-Founder & Lead Trainer (ongoing since 2007)
- Multiple Streams of Coaching Income Membership, Teleclass Leader (2005 – 2008)
To see Tina in action click play to watch her presentation from the Wealthy Thought Leader Conference in March 2010 (approx. 20 mins)
A couple of bios – feel free to use whichever one suits the occasion and speaking topic.
Tina Forsyth is a leading authority on building virtual teams to help your business thrive. As the author of Becoming an Online Business Manager and founder of the International Association of Online Business Managers she specializes in training & coaching business owners and high-end virtual support professionals on creating revenue streams, operations management and team development to create a strong foundation for a thriving business.
Since 1999 she has helped to build and manage many 6 and 7 figure businesses and knows firsthand how to implement a strong business foundation and the team to support it. Her latest project is the THRIVE Hiring System where she helps entrepreneurs get clear on who they need to hire, where to find them and how to work together to get the right support to help your business thrive.
Her mission is two-fold – to train the best high-level virtual support professionals out there and connect them with the business owners who desperately need their help…
Tina’s first foray into the business world was at age 8, when she used her trusty tape recorder to create a radio commercial for her family’s rental business. (Funnily enough they didn’t use it.)
Since then, she has been a ‘Jill of all Trades’ working in everything from marketing to recruiting for businesses big and small. For the past six years she has helped to launch, build and manage over seven 6-figure online businesses.
She is author of Becoming an Online Business Manager: Playing a Bigger Role with your Clients (and Yourself) and co-author of Money Meaning and Beyond, Pink Spoon Marketing (both with Andrea Lee). Tina is a Partner in the Hot Skills VA Training program and creator of the Certified Online Business Manager program.
Now CEO of OnlineBusinessManager.com, Tina trains, writes and consults in advanced online marketing and business systems for business owners and their support teams.
When you can drag her away from her computer you can find Tina at home in Lethbridge, Alberta with her husband Dan, daughters Samantha and Alexandra, and noisy cat Shadow.
Right click to download, you are welcome to resize/crop as you see fit.
>> For more info and to book Tina to speak email firstname.lastname@example.org