|Becoming an Online Business Manager
Playing a Bigger Game with your Clients (and Yourself)
with Tina Forsyth
First Edition Paperback | 234 Pages
Buy 1 book for USD $24.95
Availability: Now Shipping Internationally
Are you ready to step-it-up and play a bigger game with your clients?
Online businesses are growing at an alarming rate, and many online business owners find themselves ‘tapped out’. They simply can’t do it all themselves anymore and are desperately seeking someone to help them grow and manage their business – they are looking to hire an Online Business Manager (OBM).
Read inside to discover:
- What clients are asking for and why they want to hire an OBM
- If you are a potential OBM (take the Online Business Manager Aptitude and Attitude Assessment)
- The 2 key OBM characteristics that will make you stand out from the crowd!
- How you will serve your clients as an OBM (roles and responsibilities)
- How to work for fewer clients and still make an excellent income (escape the time for money trap!)
- The good, the bad and the (not so) ugly – real life as an OBM
- How to know if a business owner is ready to work with an OBM (not everyone is ready, even if they think they are)
- The best way to get started with new OBM clients