For Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, Project Managers, Online Marketing Specialists, and Admin Professionals
Certified Since:: May 2022
Hi there! 👋 My name is Victoria and I am a certified Online Business Manager® based in Quebec, Canada. I help Executive and Wellness Coaches win back time and money by stepping in as their right hand. As an OBM®, I create efficient processes, manage projects and teams, and provide the administrative tools needed to create luxurious experiences for your customers. I step in when you can no longer run the administrative aspects of your business on your own and want to redirect your focus to revenue-generating activities.
My journey towards becoming an OBM started in the start-up world. Having just completed my Master’s in Political Science at McGill, I joined a tech company as an International Expansion Intern and discovered a newfound interest in business operations. I have been working in various operations and administrative roles since, and recently made the exciting leap towards leveraging my skills in the online space.
I have worked with 5 Founders and C-Suite Executives so far and know what it takes to be your right hand.
- Retainer - Monthly operations, team, and project management support
- Client Onboarding package - CRM implementation (HoneyBook) + welcome package creation (proposal, contract, invoice, and scheduler) + standard operating procedure outlining your new onboarding flow
- I live in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada (Eastern Time Zone) with my amazing husband and our sweet baby girI
- I am a Third Culture Kid (TCK) who grew up in 4 different countries: the Netherlands, Botswana, Ethiopia, and Tunisia
- I am a New York University Abu Dhabi (B.A.) and McGill University (M.A.) alumna 🎓
- You can catch me reading a historical fiction novel or attending yoga and spinning classes in my free time
- I LOVE working with mission-driven organizations
Aside from being a certified OBM®, I also have a certificate in Human Resources Consulting
English, Dutch, Amharic
GSuite, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, Notion, Smartsheet, HoneyBook, Dubsado, Squarespace, Slack, Canva, and Calendly