Certified Since:: August 2021
I help international thought leaders, authors and trainers who stand for sustainabilty focus on their zone of genius and make their businesses grow. I believe that with my help mapping and implementing business strategies, creating support systems and managing teams, they can change the world for better at a faster pace!
My experience as a Virtual Assistant and freelance translator provides me with an extensive empirical knowledge of the other side of project management, a valuable resource for managing projects and international remote teams.
Besides, running my own VA Academy has provided me with expertise on digital launches, course creation and product and community management.
As a multilingual professional I support international projects that need to manage remote and teams and content in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
I enjoy working in international environments. I am a Spaniard living in Portugal, in a small village that allows me to walk in the woods and have time for my husband, my two kids, my cat and my 398416465 indoor plants.
- Master in Business Administration - Faculty of Economics | University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- Co-founder of the first Virtual Assistant Academy in Portugal (https://www.academiadeassistentesvirtuais.com)
- I worked as a Freelance Translator from English and Portuguese into Spanish, for agencies and my own clients
- I worked as a Virtual Assistant for coaches, thought leaders and trainers
- I took various courses on Facebook Ads and launches by Portuguese trainers
Spanish, English, Portuguese
COMMUNICATION: Slack, Whatsapp, Zoom Conference, Google Hangouts, Skype, FaceTime
EMAIL MARKETING: Mailchimp, Mailer Lite, E-goi
VIDEO AND AUDIO: YouTube, Vimeo, Zoom Conference Loom
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Trello, Monday, ClickUp, Airtable
WEBSITE MANAGEMENT: Wordpress
EMAIL AND CALENDAR: Gmail, Calendly, Acuity
STORAGE: Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yoututbe, Buffer