For Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, Project Managers, Online Marketing Specialists, and Admin Professionals
Certified Since:: July 2021
I'm Laura Beth, a Certified Online Business Manager® whose specialty is helping agencies shift to a place filled with calm, flow, and ease. I partner with my clients to set up foundations focused on proactivity, planning, and strategy that allows us to grow their business without all of the distracting chaos and messy energy.
I have built my career partnering with business owners across a variety of industries to take them from overworked and overwhelmed, to free and abundant. From Financial Services to Health and Wellness, all of the agencies and coaches I work with struggled with the same core things:
* They are putting off business-building activities because they "just don't have the time".
* They are constantly dropping the ball on important projects and client experiences.
* They are visionaries full of amazing ideas but have no time or knowledge of how to implement them.
* They are feeling burnt-out, overwhelmed, and like they are always running on empty.
* They are starting to feel resentment towards the business they once loved.
What partnering with me looks like:
* Not having to check in with your inbox or team all day, every day.
* A business that runs smoothly and with operational excellence.
* Launches so organized that you can launch from the beach (with a margarita in hand)!
* Having clear data and metrics that allow us to make strategic, informed decisions that move the business forward.
* A business with the right people, doing the right things, at the right time.
Step out of the day-to-day and into the role of CEO you've been waiting for. Together, we'll make your dream business your reality.
Certified Online Business Manager
B.S in Psychology
Active Campaign, Acuity, Asana, Airtable, Adobe Creative Suite, Calendly, Canva, ClickUp, Clubhouse, Convertkit, Dropbox, Dubsado, Facebook, G-Suite, Google Analytics, Harvest, Honeybook, Hootsuite, Instagram, Kajabi, LastPass, Later, LeadPages, Mailchimp, Monday.com, Pinterest, Qwilr, Quickbooks, Samcart, Slack, Squarespace, Showit, TikTok, Trello, WhatsApp, Wishlist Member, Wix, Wordpress, Youtube, Zapier.