Certified Since:: April 2022
Hey Mompreneur, are you feeling burned out?
Are you tired of working in your business and not on your business?
Is the guilt of spending another minute on your business instead of your family, at an all-time high?
Ever wished you could find a Mary Poppins for your business?
Well look no further, here I am!
You started your business because you had a passion for something.
> can't shake the feeling of overwhelm
> have a never-ending list of tasks that have nothing to do with what made you an entrepreneur
> shudder at the thought of all the unfinished projects
> fear that at any given moment, the hodgepodge of systems you set up along the way will explode
> have lost your spark of creativity
> simply feel alone on this business journey as your support group can't make your visions a reality
Take a deep breath, you have come to the right place.
It's time to redirect your precious time and energy back to your passions (business and personal) and put aside all those ‘yucky’ feelings.
Think of me as the Mary Poppin for your business!
After spending thirteen years working as a Systems Analyst in the corporate world, giving my all in trying to calm the chaos of people, processes, and systems, I suffered a severe burnout.
Doctors warned me to walk away from the toxic stress of it. Ultimately I agreed. I knew there had to be a better way.
I opened Eyes To Analyze to help entrepreneurs avoid their own track to burnout, eliminate the feelings of overwhelm and guilt, and renew their joy in the dream they set out to pursue.
As a strategic thinker and solution-oriented collaborator, I listen with empathy and can detect the opportunities hidden in your team, systems, and vision.
As for my free time, I spend that with my loved ones, gardening, cooking/baking, adventuring at home here in Alberta Canada, or afar, and volunteering. The things that keep my passion in life ignited and off my own track to burnout.
My business management superpowers can help you scale your business, and most importantly, keep you off the track to burnout.
My zone of expertise includes but is not limited to,
- Process observations
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- System implementations and enhancements
- Streamlining and automating tasks
- Training, supporting, and managing teams and CEO
- Project/launch management
Process improvements, problem-solving, big-picture thinking, data analysis, analytical skills, project planning, launch management, and team and CEO management.
CLIFTON STRENGTHS ASSESSMENT RESULTS:
- Business Management degree with Accounting major from the University of Lethbridge.
- Certified Online Business Manager® from the International Association of Online Business Managers
- 2021 Virtual Summit Badges: community management, email marketing sequence, online business systems, online course creation, online marketing funnels, online course creation, SEO content writing, website conversion design, and YouTube marketing)
- ProAdvisor for Intuit QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Sage 50 Accounting Level 1 and 2
- Working Sm@rt with Microsoft Outlook
Gmail, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Drive, Dropbox, SharePoint, OneDrive, ClickUp, Dubsado, HelloSign, DocuSign, ActiveCampaign, Mailer Lite, Otter, Teams, Slack, Google Chat, WhatsApp, Zoom, AirMeet, AddEvent, Vimeo, Clideo, Canva, Typeform, SurveyMonkey, Hyro, 17Hats, Jane App, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Square, Wix, WordPress, WooCommerce, LearnDash, LucidChart, Miro, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Sage 50, SAP, and OpenInvoice.