For Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, Project Managers, Online Marketing Specialists, and Admin Professionals
Certified Since:: August 2021
Greetings! I am your expert Online Business Strategist and Certified Online Business Manager dedicated dedicated to helping both aspiring and established entrepreneurs and solopreneurs like you run successful online brands.
My mission is to provide you with more time, space and room to breathe so you can focus on what you do best: growing your business.
Depending on your current business needs, I offer strategic technical integration, business planning/ automation, and operations experience along with other online business management services that can be customized according to your budget and goals.
I have an extensive background in the corporate world in all aspects of Information Technology, Business Management and Online Marketing. I have also run a few of my own businesses in the past and know what it takes to survive online.
Please allow us to help you offload all the tasks that are bogging down you and your business so you can step back and see the big picture (the one that puts more money in your pocket!).
Ready to begin? It all starts with a strategy call to find out what we can achieve together.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration- Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Project Management
• Launch Management
• Team Leadership Management
• Business Analysis and Planning Skills
• Grant Cardone Marketing Training
• Business Branding
• Software Development
• Database Development
• Web Applications
English, ASL (American Sign Language)
I've worked online for several years, and I have experience with many online tech, tools, and systems. To name a few:
• Project Management Tools: Teamwork, SharePoint, Asana, Basecamp, Clickup, KEAP, Airtable
• Virtual Meetings: Zoom, Hopin.to
• Email Marketing: Convert Kit, Active Campaign, Mailchimp
• Email Management: HelpScout
• Scheduling: Calendly, Dubsado, Acuity
• Content Management Systems (Website Builders): Wordpress, Strikingly
• Online Accounting: QuickBooks
• All-in-One Marketing: Kajabi, ClickFunnels, LeadPages
• Course Building: Teachable, Thinkific
• Membership: Wishlist Member, MemberPress
• Ecommerce: Shopify, WooCommerce, ThriveCart
• Social Media Scheduling: Tailwind, Hootsuite, Buffer
• Online Office/Storage: Google Drive/G-Suite Apps, Dropbox, MS Office 365, Searchie.io
• Team Tools: LastPass and Voxer
• Graphic Design: Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
• Metrics: Google Analytics