“I came to Tina because , even though I’d successfully created a 7-figure business, I was doing almost everything myself. I could see so many more opportunities to continue to grow this biz but there was literally no-way for that to happen with everything on my plate. I was tapped out.
A close friend introduced me to Tina, and together she really helped me formulate my vision for the company, but more importantly, she opened my eyes to a new way of viewing my business, that would allow me to grow it in the way I wanted, WITHOUT me having to do all the work. I now have systems in place and have rebuilt my team, including hiring an OBM to manage all the day-to-day so I can (finally!) focus on taking my business to the multi 7-figure range.
What makes this so great, is that I now get to focus the majority of my time on the things that I’m best at, enjoy doing the most, and that will have the biggest impact on the growth of my business. If you are looking for someone to help grow your business, while freeing up your time to do what you do best, then Tina is your gal.“
Kevin Thompson, Maximum Response Marketing, www.AutomaticIncomeCoach.com
When my schedule permits I love to do 1-1 work with folks… If you are interested here is the scoop.
Who do I work with?
I do my best work with entrepreneurs who are clear on what kind of business they want to create and need a path to get there. (On the flip side, I don’t do my best work with entrepreneurs who don’t know what kind of business they want to start – if you need help in that area I can happily point you to some other awesome folks.)
I work mostly with service-based entrepreneurs (solopreneurs) who are building an online or virtual business – coaches, consultants, authors, speakers, trainers, online business managers, virtual assistants and the like. However i’m always open to working with any type of business so long as there is a passionate entrepreneur behind it.
What can I help with?
My style is what some would call a “coachsultant” – I take a coaching approach to help you decide what is most important and will also share with you my expertise, experience and ideas along the way. Best of both worlds imo.
I love to roll up my sleeves and help my clients with things like:
- Getting stuff done – you know what you want to do but for some reason stuff simply isn’t getting done. Together we’ll evaluate your team, your systems and get a plan in place so that “stuff gets done” (because if it doesn’t get done you are spinning your wheels.)
- Digging out of overwhelm – when you are at the point where your business has taken over your life and you are tired (and dangerously close to throwing in the towel!) Together we will do a review of everything that is going on, sort it all out, keep what you want (and potentially throw away the rest) so you can get back to enjoying your biz again.
- Figuring out “what’s next?” – you’ve hit some key goals in your business and are wondering what to do next? In some cases you are downright bored with your current biz and may want to go in a new direction (believe me I get it, i’ve done this a few times myself). Together we will take a look at where you are, where you want to go next and how to leverage what you’ve created already to get there.
- Program/product creation – books, trainings, memberships, coaching programs, self-study kits… i’ve done them all and can help you decide what to create and exactly how to go about doing so. I have the connections baby to create pretty much anything and would love to get you setup.
What makes me so awesome?
If I may toot my own horn here, i’ve been around the block enough to know what I’m good at (and how I can best help you.)
- I’m a simpleton – complexity is my enemy, and I have a real gift to be able to cut to the chase, get rid of the fluff and focus in on what really needs to be done (and get rid of the rest). As someone said to me just the other day “You are REALLY good at making things seem so easy!”
- I’m driven to get stuff done – if we are going to work together i’m going to be focused on implementation, and will give you a loving “kick in the butt” if need be to push you to get stuff done
- I like to laugh – even though business can be challenging at times we are here to enjoy ourselves right?
- I’m picky – in fact, i’ve come to realize that I can only work with people who I care about and who have a business that i’m excited about. I simply can’t do my best work if i’m not “loving it”… and so I will only work with people who fit the bill (and I will say no if i’m not your best fit)
- It’s about you – this is all about you and not me… i’m here to serve you in your business and not to make me look good.
Do we sound like a match?
Fast Track Coaching Session <– best place to start
Looking to give your business a little ‘boost’? Not sure of what to do or where to go next? Looking to expand the support you are currently providing clients?
During one full hour together on the phone we can dive deep into where you are now and help clearly define the next steps for you and your business. You can ask as many questions as you like, how we spend this time together is totally up to you and could include:
- how to find and hire team members, and what to have them do for you
- which systems do you need and why?
- direction on where to go ‘next’ in your business
- ideas for future products and offerings for your niche
- how to create new products revenue streams
- referrals to trusted suppliers
Anything goes! We can cram alot into these 60 minutes together.
And if you don’t get what you want by the end of the call, you get your money back – 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Virtual VIP Planning Session | Half Day
Ready to dig deep and get ready to catapult to the next level in your business? Together in this virtual planning session I will help you take a look at where your business is, help you define where you want to go next and lay out a plan for you to reach the next level of success for you and your business.
Together we will dive into the key aspects of your business including:
- your vision – the big picture of what you want to create (and why)
- your revenue streams – explore the various ways to package/offer your services and create a plan for new revenue streams (or to revive old ones)
- your infrastructure – the biz systems you need to run smoothly so that your business doesn’t suck the life out of you
- your team – ensuring you have the right team to support your next level of growth
- your role – what you need to do (or not do) in this transition
At the end of our day together you will walk away with a your implementation plan and list of exactly what steps you (and your team) need to take in order to bring your plan to life.
Your Virtual VIP Planning Session includes with a focused 3-hour session delivered virtually via webinar and video conference (no travel required!), and two 30-minute follow-up calls to keep you accountable as you start to implement your plan.
Limited Availability – give us a call at 1 (877) 576-2229 or send an email to email@example.com to get details and notification of next open spots.
“I have been on a roll ever since my first consultation with Tina. We spent one hour on the phone putting together a step by step plan that laid out exactly what my team members and I need to do based on my specific goals.For example, I had been putting off a follow-up project for months because I wasn’t quite sure how I wanted to approach it…or how I could tie it into other efforts to add value to my prospects and clients. In a snap, Tina laid out exactly what I needed to do, gave me a terrific idea to incentivize my prospects to do something that lifts us both up…and even sent me examples to model.It made it damn easy to do and I had a hell of a lot of fun following through on it. And to think I put off for 2 1/2 months what my team & I ultimately completed, start to finish, in 2 1/2 hours. I know who to call when I’m feeling stuck or overwhelmed with the many balls I keep in the air. Thank you, Tina!”Carolyn Herfurth, The Biztruth, LLC, www.thebiztruth.com—
“Working with Tina has been a highlight of my business learning experience. She brings to our meetings a combination of pragmatism, how-to advice and thoughtful inquiry that gets me to reflect on what I truly want to accomplish in business. I value her responsiveness, her creative approach (which encourages me to be more creative!) and her common sense – which we entrepreneurs sometimes overlook in our flights of imagination!”Philippa Kennealy MD MPH CPCC PCC, The Entrepreneurial MD business coach, www.entrepreneurialmd.com—“I’ve known Tina for a long time, and whether we’re collaborating on a project or just talking shop, I always walk away feeling lighter. Tina sees right through the fog and shows you the straightest line between opportunity and profit. All without fluffy “coach-talk” or marketing hype. Tina is a down to earth, straight talking entrepreneur who breathes business like most of us breathe oxygen, and she invests herself in the success of her clients and colleagues.When you feel stuck or overwhelmed or just buried by the mess you’ve created for yourself (we entrepreneurs are good at that), it’s time to call Tina. Just prepare to start playing smarter the minute you get off the phone!”Karri Flatla, Marketing Strategist and Copywriter, snapwebmarketing.com
—“Coaching with Tiffany is without a doubt money INCREDIBLY well spent! Tiffany has an unbelievable talent for renewing my passion for my OBM business every time I speak with her. No matter what I am trying to work through she compassionately acknowledges where I am at, and then cuts right to the heart of the issue in the no nonsense ‘I’m gonna tell you like it is girl’ kind of way only Tiffany can. Her advice and support have truly been invaluable throughout my OBM journey.Since my first interaction with both Tina and Tiffany I have always felt like they genuinely care about me as an individual, and about my success as an OBM. Their heartfelt passion for their work is truly inspiring and their success is so very well deserved. Fabulous women. Fabulous programs. Fabulous results.”Dori Tattrie, ImagineIfSolutions.com