At this point you should have a full understanding of WHAT needs to be done.. this does not mean you are the one solely doing it! Just simply means that you have tasked out in the Virtual Office everything that needs to be done and can see the big picture of the day in and day out on goings of the business.
So here’s whats next:
- Layout all projects, marketing promotional plans (timeline, delegation) – your goal here is to ensure that everything the client wants to accomplish has a plan. A timeline/project plan will allow you to verify that you and your client are on the same page with all that they envision as well as give you a guide for getting projects accomplished on time and in budget
- Get metrics set up – you need to have measurable data to prove the growth of the business and the success of each campaign or launch your client has.
- COMPLETE ALL DATING PROJECTS (everything that is dangling on on the team either from stuff you are working on or stuff that was there before you came on… GET IT DONE!) Why is this important? Your client hired you as an OBM because they need to get things done that they themselves or team have not been able to manage getting accomplished. You need to have made a huge impact on their business by the end of this 90 day period (or they may wonder if it’s worth having an OBM on board?)
- Create a job description for every one on the team and what they are doing…
- Generate a team budget based on past invoices and job descriptions (this is where you let client know if they need to add or release team members)
And of course, at the end of 90 days talk about incentive compensation 😉