Is this you…?
If you are interested, you’ll be a great fit if you possess the following characteristics:
- A Raving Fan of Coaching Insider. You get who we are, the truths we stand for and where we are headed. This part-time position has ample financial upside, but you would be internally motivated to do this out of love for the world of coaching and our unique role in it.
- Understands the Personal and Business Coaching Industry Market.
You know who the key players are, have a pulse on the backgrounds and comings and goings of key coaching organizations. [Note: this position has nothing to do with sports coaching]
- Good grasp on Advertising and Advertising Sales for News Publications.
Comfortable building national and international accounts by phone and email. Print sales experience is a plus. Also must have an understanding of the needs of online advertisers and this medium.
- A Self-Starter: work well on your own and interact openly within a virtual team environment. If you need hand-holding, you don’t want to apply.
- Not afraid of technology and are quick to learn. We’ll train you, but you need to be pro-technology.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Create Media Kit
Both E (online) and print versions to send to potential clients.
- Generate new advertising revenue
Note: Receive a generous commission on new advertising clients..
- Help set ad rates and our advertising policies
In consultation with publisher, you would help set ad rates and policies. Also design new advertising products and vehicles. We are open to a greater vision.
- Solicit testimonials
Contact past advertisers and gather their stories of how well Coaching Insider has worked for them. Create an ongoing testimonial campaign for house ads, a special testimonials web page and a media kit.
Interested? Send an email with why you’d be perfect and your relevant past experience. NO resumes please! Email to: email@example.com with “I want to help the Insider grow!” in the subject line.
Know someone who might be interested in this exciting opportunity? Feel free to pass the word along to someone who might be perfect for the role.