I’d like to introduce you to the group of fabulous women who successfully completed our admittedly tough Certification Week process.
All of these lovely ladies have been granted the designation of Certified Online Business ManagerTM – I am SO very proud of these ladies and I want to tell you why.
- They have invested significant time, money and energy in the Online Business Manager Training program (at a time when many aren’t willing to do so) – which shows their commitment to being an outstanding OBM for their clients. They aren’t just playing around or dabbling in being an OBM – they are ready!
- They understand the official role of the Online Business Manager – and are truly dedicated to stepping in and managing all the day-to-day activities of your business, so you don’t have to. They aren’t just calling themselves OBMs and doing only part of the role.
- They bring a wealth of experience in different industries and backgrounds to the role – chances are that regardless of what you need, you will find that person here in this group. A really varied bunch.
- They understand the needs of the high-end business owner – yes, that means they *get us* as the nutty entrepreneurs that we can be, and are willing to put up with us! Let’s face it, we can be very demanding as business owners and we need someone who can keep up right? (We spend ALOT of the OBM training in this area.)
- They tackled our admittedly tough Certification process and came out shining. For more info on what our Certification process entails check out this post from last year (note, it’s the same process now with different business owners each time).
Click here to visit the OBM Directory to learn more about these truly talented women (and yes, many of them are still available for hire.) Our next Certification Week starts May 3rd, getting ready for round 2 with another group of trainees!
So all of this leads to the obvious question… How do you know if you are ready to hire an Online Business Manager?