So I’ve spent the past few days racking my brain, trying to come up with my next brilliant ezine article. 😉
And yet here I sit, my brain empty and I still have nothing to say… which is unusual for me. And so I’ve been thinking about all the changes that have been going on in my business lately and wondering if there is something I can share from this journey.
It’s been a SUPER busy 6 months for me… in that time I’ve:
- Joined a high-end mastermind program to get support/guidance re: all the big things I want to do for folks in my market… best thing I’ve done for myself in years. 🙂
- Officially let go of my last couple of 1-1 OBM clients, so that I can now fully focus on providing training & support to Online Business Managers and the business owners who need to hire them. This was a toughie in some ways, big shift for me and my business to let go of these clients…
- Been on six – yes six!! – business trips… and have another one at the end of this month. I tell ya, considering that I really prefer not to travel (with 2 small kids at home) this has been quite the stretch for me. All for good reason, but still challenging, too.
- Did another session of the OBM Training & Certification training in February, with a brand new format and an awesome group of ladies.
- Had a bit of a travel snafu re: the OBM Training program that really threw me for a loop… one of those ‘eek! My business could have fallen apart here’ moments if I let it (which I didn’t, but of course!).
- Launched and filled the first ever Online Business Manager Mentorship program, to provide ongoing strategy, support and guidance to an intimate group throughout the year.
- Hosted the Virtually Successful Telesummit with Cindy Greenway, something we have wanted to do for a LONG time.
- Hired my own Online Business Manager Tiffany to join the team and take over the day-to-day stuff.
K, I’m tired just reading this list. And then I have a whole other list of upcoming stuff that I’m working on which is twice as long and oh so fun!
Which actually brings me to the point of this (non)article… which is that I’m tired! I actually had to laugh, I was sharing all of this on a coaching call with David last week re: “here’s what’s going on… what do I do?” And his response “Take a rest Tina, you need a break.”
I was talking to a fellow biz owner about an upcoming project we are collaborating on together, and she said to me “hey Tina, we don’t need to do this right away… take a breather here and let’s plan this for the summer.” My first thought was “really? but I want to do it all NOW!”… then my second thought was AHHHHHHHHH.
So needless to say I have nothing to say because I need a break – if I’m 100% transparent here, I’ve let myself get dangerously close to burn-out and that simply isn’t acceptable.
So I’m taking a breather… officially taking a week off in May, and up until then purposely creating some breathing space throughout my days. As Andrea Lee would say – one of my favorite tidbits from her Wealthy Thought Leader Conference last month – it’s time for some “lemon sorbet for the brain.”
And that’s all I have to say, for now. 🙂