- Tired of trying to sort through the mess of information out there on search engine marketing and optimization?
- Looking for a simple way to drive traffic to your site and get more clients?
- Wondering if search engine marketing can work for your coaching business?
Search engine marketing works and it can actually be pretty simple… it is definitely a great way to drive traffic to your website, if done right.
Back for a second engagement, I invite you to join me for a very special teleclass:
Search Engine Marketing for Coaches
During this 4 week teleclass we will explore the various facets of Search Engine Marketing as they apply specifically to the marketing needs to coaches.
What we will be covering in this class…
- a general overview of search engine marketing and how all the pieces fit together
- the difference between organic and paid search
- why you want to start with paid search/pay-per-click before diving into other search engine strategies (such as optimization)
- the best markets for google adwords
- how to use google adwords as a market research tool
- how to define the proper keywords for your market/niche
- how to set up your first google adwords account, step by step
- a simple formula for google ads that get results
- advanced google adwords strategies that you can use to improve your clicks
- 3 tips for basic page optimization that you can apply immediately
- what is linking and why you *must* do it
- and more…
And as a special bonus: Converting Your Visitors into Customers
In this special one hour class we will talk about the 5 things you must have on your webpage in order to turn one-time visitors into lifelong clients.
Note: This is a hands on class. Using a cool screen sharing technology, you will be able to see my computer and follow me step by step as we build our Google Adwords accounts and more. Very cool!
By the end of the second class I had a Google Adwords campaign developed and actually running. It has now been three weeks that I have had the Google Adwords campaign and I have gotten three contacts for possible clients as a results. My expense through Google is about $6.00 so far which is cheap advertising for three contacts. After Tina’s advising on how to sharpen my ad campaign I am anticipating more results in the next few weeks…All the way round, this was one of the best teleclass courses that I have taken. — Barbara A. Kee, www.DissertationCoachDrKee.com
In order to get the most out of this class I recommend that you already have a live website and that you know who your niche market is (or have a few good ideas for your niche market). If you do not yet have a website, I recommend waiting to take this class in the future.
I am keeping the class small to allow for personal attention, there are only 12 spots available so register now to avoid disappointment.
Four, One-Hour Sessions on Monday September 12, 19, 26 and October 3, 2005 from 4PM to 5PM Eastern Time
*PLUS Bonus Session on Monday, October 10th from 4PM to 5PM Eastern
All classes led by Tina Forsyth
Regular Price: $197 USD per person for the 4 week teleclass
Special pricing of $147 USD for OnlineBusinessManager.com subscribers (that’s you!)