Online Business Managers do not always think of themselves as the innovators of the business. After all isn’t it the business owner’s responsibility to come up with the content, programs, ‘next best thing…’
Yes… as it pertains to the ‘what’ of the business, as it pertains to what will be promoted, what will be sold, what will be offered.
Innovation is the ability to see a problem and create a unique solution to solve it.
As an OBM, every single day, we create solutions to problems, obstacles, challenges and the impossible…
Okay so we may not be innovative in the same way as someone who is curing cancer or stopping global warming… but we do have our level of ‘issues’ that we have to deal with and bring solutions to the table for every day.
I want you to think about how you have been innovative today?
- Did you solve a software problem with combining multiple softwares to get what you needed?
- Did you solve a team problem by transitioning tasks from various members to ensure everyone was working in their strengths?
- Did you solve an issue with a client’s customer?
- Did you create a new process today that streamlined a result?
- Did you develop a new structure around a product or service?
You are innovative! You are an OBM!
Don’t forget I would love to connect on your organizational tips and tricks as you serve your clients… feel free to leave a comment here: http://www.facebook.com/iaobm
Want to find out more about becoming an Online Business Manager? Check out the Certified OBM Training program here: http://www.CertifiedOBM.com