Come one come all! Last week kicked off a 2 week book tour for my new book Becoming a Online Business Manager: Playing a Bigger Game with your Clients (and Yourself).
Similar to an book tour in the ‘real world’ (haha), instead of stopping by your local bookstore for a chat/signing I am stopping by the following blogs each day for the next two weeks. Be sure to join me at each stop, for a series of interviews, Q&As and book reviews… and be sure to grab your copy of the book here.
Note: I will be updating the links to each blog on the day of the tour, so you can click through direct to the tour page.
- October 20th – Terri Zwierzynski at Solo E
- October 21st – Melody Campbell at The Small Business Guru
- October 22nd – Jennifer Smith at Eco-Office Gals and Carol Deckert of RUNLancaster
- October 23rd – Heidi Richards at WE Magazine for Women
- October 24th – Andrea Lee at Money and Meaning Blog
- October 27th – Donna Toothaker at 1st VA
- October 28th Wendy Piersall at Sparkplugging
- October 29th Tracy Lawton of Office Organization Success & Andy Wibbels of Andy Wibbels.com and author of Blog Wild
- October 30th Kathie Thomas at VA Directory
- October 31st Teresa Morrow at Key Business Partners
- November 2nd Craig Cannings of VA Classroom
- November 3rd Pam Slim at EscapefromCubicleNation