The key to the 30-60 day mark is that the client really be able to see a difference in THEIR workload because you are there taking the lead.
- Begin gathering the processes (either from the clients head or from their teams task) It’s important to really be clear on what is being done on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. The team usually will be the best resource in getting these processes in place.. however, there are certain things the client is doing that they have not yet delegated.. will be key if you get the process from them even if they are not ready to release the task.
- Set up a virtual office if it is not set up yet and start processing everything
- Take the lead on next 90 day projects (ie: next month teleclass or webinar.. you lead the entire thing.. take it off clients plate, maybe they want to create a live recording and turn into a homestudy)
- Begin to meet weekly with the team (without the client)
- Streamline all team relations through you… need to get the team used to having you delegate tasks out.. so your client does not get bogged down with this task