Global Network Studios has asked me to present at the “Virtual-ize Your Business” event for 2008 (and is also giving me 17 ‘tickets’ to give away. The first 17 to register with me can attend the first two days of this 7-day event for FREE).
At this event you’ll learn about vast resources that are already available to you in order to “Virtual-ize Your Business”. Learn from qualified experts in Outsourcing, Automating, ‘Virtual’ Strategies – and how to use these to rocket your business skyward, no matter what the economy is doing.
This telephone event starts out with a series of FREE panel discussions on October 14 & 16 (i’m speaking on the second day)
>> October 14 – “Why ‘Virtual-izing Your Business’ may be an attractive necessity in order for your small business to survive and thrive”
>> October 16 – “Business tools of the future (meaning, RIGHT NOW!)”
… and continues November 10 thru 14 with over 10 expert presentations presenting their best information on how to thrive in your business by “Virtual-izing Your Business”.
- “Dare to Work Fewer Hours” with Joan Friedlander
- “Joint Ventures meet Social Marketing” with MaryPat Kavanagh
- “What’s Your System to Build a Company?” with Spencer Parikh
- “Outsourcing for Increase” with Randall Bird and Will Owens (2 sessions)
- “What You Must Know About YOU, Before Hiring Virtual Staff” with Cindy Greenway
- “Defining Your Objectives and Eliminating Distractions” with Matthew Best
- “Increase Your Audience Using Blogging and Podcasting” with Dr. Paul H. Jenkins
- “How To Turn Your Website into Your #1 Salesperson” with Stacy Karacostas
- “Graduating to Hiring an Online Business Manager” with Tina Forsyth
- “Getting Back to Doing What You Love” with BevAnn Bonds
Go ahead and sign up now for the free 2 days – it will be fun!