Our video series re: the Top 10 Questions about how to find, hire and work with a virtual team is complete – missed any of the videos? Not a problem, you can check them out here.
Just to recap we covered:
- How do I know who I need to hire in the first place?
- What attributes should I look for when hiring someone?
- What do I delegate vs. keep to myself?
- How to know if someone can actually do what they say?
- Where is the best place to find the people I need?
- How can I afford the help I need?
- How to know when to fix something vs. fire the person?
- How can I get great people to stay with me?
- I think I’m a control freak, yipes! What to do?
- How can I make sure I’m not settling?
As mentioned in the videos we are putting the final touches on the new THRIVE Hiring System – which is a complete step-by-step program to take you through the hiring process from start to finish (it will open up for registration next week.)
If you would like to take this further and get this team thing figured out once and for all let me ask you…
What would you like me to cover in this new program?
Just post your comment below or send me an email if you prefer. I want to make sure to include as much as possible for you to get the right team in place.