I’m sorting through your responses to my quick question survey of last week and just want to make sure that your burning question is on the list so I can answer it in my free video series starting next week.
Here’s a list of the top questions so far (you guys are asking some great stuff!)… if you don’t see your question here let me know k? Just pop it into the comments or send me an email if you prefer as I want to make sure to cover as much as I can for you.
- How do I know who to hire?
- How to know when to fix something vs. fire the person?
- Should I hire a solo VA or a VA team?
- How to know if someone can actually do what they say?
- I am looking to hire and my biggest concern is keeping them busy and accountable.
- I would say my biggest challenge when hiring someone is getting them trained. The first task is usually a little rough, but once they’re up and running things seem to go smoother. But at the beginning, it takes a lot of time for me to explain what I need done & how I need them to do it.
- My question is how to “let go”. I have been a sole proprietor and doing the work so long that I don’t know if or how to let go of what things to make the business grow. I understand that it can at this point only grow to the point that I alone can handle. If I want to grow more how do I determine what to outsource, what to hire, what to let someone else take care of and in what priorities?
- At what point do I need an OBM rather than a VA? At what point do I need a VA?
- How do I have ‘the talk’ with someone who is a friend as well as a team member?
- My biggest question is how can I afford an OBM? Everyone understands investing and the ROI considering it frees you up to do the money making task.
- Are there any critical factors that one should respect, be on the lookout for and understand when selecting a team to work with?
- I know I can’t do it all, but how do I know the best things to hand off to a V.A.?
- How do I write a great job posting to find the best VA to fit my needs for the project?
- How do you manage working in different time zones?
- When you hire a team member, how do you verify they have the skills claimed? Just parted ways with yet another WordPress developer who couldn’t deliver the 2nd blog after the first one went smoothly. It’s frustrating to keep searching, on-boarding & then deciding they can’t do the job, but only after you’ve invested too many hours.
- Where is the best place to find the people I need?
Woo hoo! I’m looking forward to diving into these videos with you next week… first video will be posted on Monday, July 5th.