There is nothing I love more than supporting entrepreneurs in creating a business that serves them (and their pocket book.)
At the risk of sounding cheesy, I believe that we all have a gift that can become a really cool business when we connect with the people who truly need us. This business thang ain’t for everyone, but if it’s for you then *high five*!
So how do I serve? Here’s a list of the various programs, books and such that I get to spend oodles of time on each and every day. Feel free to click away on anything here that tickles your fancy.
For the virtual support professionals in the crowd:
- Becoming an Online Business Manager [print book] – if you have any interest in becoming an Online Business Manager (OBM) this is your first step. I wrote this book specifically for people to get a really clear picture of the role so they could say “hell yea!” or “no way jose” to becoming an OBM. As I like to say, being an OBM isn’t for the faint of heart so you need to know if it’s a good fit for you before trekking down that road.
- Online Business Manager Training & Certification [training program] – for those who have said “hell yea!” to becoming an OBM this is the next step. This is an intensive style training that gives you the A to Z skillset and mindset to thrive as an OBM. Twice yearly trainings.
- International Association of Online Business Managers [membership] – this is where all the OBMs hang out together and talk shop. Open to brand spanking new OBMs and experienced folks alike. This is also the home of the OBM Directory, which is where I send people when they ask me “Tina, where can I hire an OBM?” (become a member and get a listing in the Directory, just that simple)
- Online Business Manager Academy [training programs] – ongoing training programs for Online Business Managers who just can’t get enough (which is pretty much all of us right?)
- Online Business Manager Mentorship [coaching program] – this is a year-long business building program for OBMs who are ready to rock the world. By invite only.
- The Compensation Conversation [self-study program] – how would you like to earn more money without having to work a bunch more hours? Incentive based pay is the key folks, here’s how you do it.
For the service based entrepreneurs in the crowd:
- THRIVE Hiring System [self-directed program] – my fellow entrepreneurs, if you try to do it all on your own i’m going to come over there and give you a bop on the head! You *need* to hire people who can help you and the THRIVE Hiring System is the place to do that – everything from helping you figure out who to hire (and who not to hire), where to find them (via the THRIVE Directory) and how to work together so everyone has fun and makes money. Dreamy yes?
- Money, Meaning and Beyond [print book] – created together with my long-time friend and former business partner Andrea Lee, this super cool little book is chock full of quick, simple nuggets on how to build a meaningful business. I love this little book, one of my all time favs.
- Pink Spoon Marketing [self-study program] – also created with the lovely and amazing Andrea Lee, this program is the heart of how to build a successful online business. Based on the 8 steps that we’ve used ourselves and with clients now for over 7 years.
For y’all (as my OBM Tiffany likes to say, who is of course from the south