A couple of cool things that I wanted to let you know about:
1) “Short and Sweet” Alternatives to the Long Copy Sales Page.
Are you sick and tired of LOOOOOONG sales pages? I have to admit, I rarely (if ever) read a long sales page… and I certainly struggle with having to create them as well. The thing is, are they necessary? What can you do instead that will still get results?
My friend Karri Flatla is tackling this issue head on in a new call on October 7th where she’ll be sharing:
- Why the long copy sales page isn’t always a good fit for your offer and for your people.
- The short-and-sweet “feel-really-good” ALTERNATIVES that are available to you. (This is Web 2.0 that makes SENSE.)
- Three key THEMES you must get if you decide NOT to do a long copy sales page (so you succeed despite what those “other copywriters” say).
Relief is on the way! Register here >>
2) Chef’s Table for Entreprenuers Telesummit
This virtual event kicks off on September 30th delivering tasty entrepreneurial tidbits so you can grow your business with ease! Discover the latest information and get expert advice on how to market and grow your business successfully.
There are lots of cool sessions with 13 guest experts, including one from yours truly. Here’s a quick taste of what is on the menu:
- How do you add the giving ingredient so your clients feel kneaded?- Bob Burg
- Does your personal fitness flatter your business enough to help it rise?- Chalene Johnson
- Money Mystery: Unlock the Key to Financing Your Business in Tough Economic Times… – Denise Kirk-Murray
- Leveraging Internet radio and Podcasting to Establish a Sustainable Brand …. Jon W. Hansen
- The 7 Keys to Hiring a Virtual Support Team that Boosts your Income (and doesn’t just drain your bank account)… with me! 😉